Customized Digital Audio for Special Mission Applications
The AEM P139-HD Digital Audio System, the most capable digital audio solution designed for customization and flexibility. Designed for and used globally by Special Mission operators to fit their specific needs.
As AEM continues product development efforts focused on a variety of misison communication applications, the acquisition from Eagle Copters of the P139-HD Digital Audio System and custom P122 / P132 avionics consoles for the AS350 / H125 aircraft was recently announced. This transaction also includes the transfer of the relevant FAA, EASA, ANAC, TCCA and JCAB STCs on multiple airframes including the AS350 / 355, Bell 204 / 205 / 206 / 212 / 214 / 407 / 412, EC135 and BK117 platforms.
The AEM P139-HD Digital Audio System is the smallest, lightest and most capable Digital Audio System available today. Building on decades of audio system design, development, and manufacturing experience, the AEM Digital Audio System is perfect for operators and integrators who need crystal clear, mission-ready digital audio from a reliable manufacturer with world-class support. The P139-HD was designed in consultation with Completion Centers, Technicians, Operators, and TFOs in the Law Enforcement and Air Medical Transport sectors. The result is the industry’s most capable, flexible, and practical digital audio system for special role aircraft.
- Supports 10, 20 or 30 transceivers, receivers or other audio sources in any combination with a single router.
- Supports 6, 12 or 18 headsets with ICS VOX, and ICS and transmit PTT using a single router
- Supports up to 36 control panels
- Multicast/Simulcast for any connected transceivers
- Bi-Directional radio relay with no additional components
- External mission equipment can be actuated using audio panel controls
- 8 full programmable alert tones with priority
- CVR and DVR outputs are both supported
- Multiple ICS zones with isolate, call and private ICS functions in a single router
- Custom functionality programming at no additional charge
- NVIS-compatible lighting at no additional charge
- Custom engraved control panels at no additional charge
- Built-in web-based configuration software allows user configuration of audio levels and other settings
- Removable memory card for firmware updates
- Two independent dimmer inputs for separate cockpit and cabin
For further details or to discuss how the system could work for your application, please contact us directly or visit our website.